Here’s what’s going on:
- Thank you for the love PB Fans! Our Snakeskin Slip-On Oxfords and Chelsea Boots sold out two weeks ago, but we brought it back because of all the requests we were getting! We have 1 left here, 4 left here, and 16 left here. Get it before it is all gone!
- It is WEEK 3 of our SIMONSxpoppybarley collaboration. Drop by to take a look at our shoes and to buy our snakeskin collection! If you would like to book an appointment, go here.
- Learn about the History of the Derby Shoe from Renato.
- Next Saturday April 25 we are hosting Nicole from brand
. Make sure to register for this super cool workshop!
- With the arrival of summer, make sure your boots are cared for before they take a break and be sure to care for your flats so it will last you all summer! Here are some tips on how to care for your Poppy Barleys.
- We hosted bluboho in our space Wednesday night as they completed their western Canada popup tour. It was quite the party! Find out more about them from our Q&A with Audrey.
Poppy Barley in the news:
- Our Poppy Barley Men’s shoes were featured on Breakfast Television with Flannel Foxes. The lumberjack look is not just for men! Flannel Foxes showcases how women can pull off the look brilliantly. Pssst….our men’s style for ladies will be coming out in a couple of months!
- We are ONE week away from launching our new Summer Collection. Here is a sneak preview from Ania B! Make sure you subscribe to our mailing list for first access to the collection.
- Some of our Instagram favourites pictured above show @cashmereandcamo in The Classic Ankle Bootie in Cognac, @inhonorofdesign swimming in shoes with the (almost sold out) Chelsea Boot in Snakeskin, and @sgous at the bluboho popup event in our showroom this week.
Around the office:
- Get in the mood for summer with our Summer Playlist.
- Our showroom is constantly evolving—this week, we placed down our amazing FLOR Carpet and are loving it! We have new Showroom hours and would love for you to drop-in for a visit.
- Quinn (Justine’s Chesapeake Retriever) and Whip (Kendall’s Havanese) are in training to be our Poppy Barley Office Dog!
- We are buzzing about the new season of HBO’s Game of Thrones (no spoilers please!) and Netflix’s new series Daredevil.
- Kendall is away in Calgary with Alberta Women Entrepreneurs with other business owners from the province.
- Caroline is enjoying a gorgeous week off (but we honestly cannot wait to have her back).
- I'm prepping for the playoff game between Reading and Arsenal for a spot in the FA Cup final tomorrow. Let’s not have a repeat of 2012. Come On You Gunners!