Okay, so everyone was out on the patios for St. Patrick's Day, and making this big flashy Farewell to Winter
last Friday, and this morning we woke up to this
Apart from the seasonal setback, here's what happened/what's happening:
- We're open tomorrow! Come see us at the Poppy Barley Showroom (10822 82nd Ave.), anytime from 11am to 4pm.
- We're hosting our FIRST Calgary popup shop of the year at Vine Styles next Friday, March 27th and Saturday, March 28th. This is also the FIRST time we're bringing our Men's Collection and Leather Care line to Calgary. Book your appointment or drop in.
- Tomorrow our team is Bustin' a Move at a SIX HOUR fitness extravaganza all in the name of breast health! Our team raised $4000 and so the team behind Bust a Move stopped by the office to talk to us about the WHY. Watch the video.
In the Press:
Have a wonderful weekend!
- We did a photo shoot with Janis Galloway from Dress Me Dearly and one other MAJOR player in the Canadian fashion scene. We'll be sharing the details behind the collaboration next week. (Here's a hint: #SIMONSxPOPPYBARLEY)
- We debuted our Insta-wall at the Old Strathcona Shop Hop on Thursday. Come see if your photo made it (it probably did) - and sign the back!
- Speaking of photo shoots - we finalized our Fall Collection and have started to plan our lookbook and website shoot for fall. Any suggestions for a shoot location? Because our next Limited Edition Collection is currently being shot in L.A. with Ania and Tyler Stalman and we'd love a sunny holiday right about now.
- Our Snakeskin Collection is dwindling. When we say "limited edition", we mean it! Three left here, 8 left here, 18 left here. Don't miss this!
- We're working with the NFL Cheerleading teams from the Rams and the Raiders again! White go-go boots coming right up.