Today in Edmonton, it's the official Farewell to Winter Patio Party
at patios all across the city. Your Instagram
photos (there were lots of them this week; pictured above, clockwise, Alex
) indicate that you're saying goodbye to winter, too. Here's what's happening:
- We're participating in the #OldStrath Shop Hop on Thursday, March 19th. No RSVP's or appointment bookings required. Just drop into our new showroom any time from noon to 8pm. Thirty-four other businesses are participating, so you can make a day of it. Here's our address: #200 10822 82 Avenue (Whyte Avenue).
- Our Snakeskin Collection-- These styles will be gone soon. If you want The Slip-on Oxford, The Chelsea Boot Snakeskin or The Classic Point Snakeskin - act fast!
- We're proud to support our Calgary friends at Dote Magazine with a beautiful ad in issue two. Our office is well-stocked with free copies - the first distributor in the city!
- Monica spent the week getting smarter by attending the nerdy Vectors & Textures workshop. This weekend, Caroline will be sharing her smarts at the iMedia Conference.
- What's your favourite pop song about shoes? Anya at I'm The It Girl asked me and Justine.
Here's what we're reading:
Alright, that's a wrap. It's Friday. It's spring-like. Patio parties happening. And we'd rather be drinking beer. See you next week!
- Because the snow is melting, here's a tip: deal with salt and water stains on your leather boots and shoes right away. For a quick fix at home, use a mixture of warm water and lemon juice or vinegar to dab away salt stains (do not use this solution on suedes or nubucks) and allow the leather to dry on its own. Our full leather care guide this way.