We're one of the first companies to participate in Alberta BoostR
, a kick-starter, crowdfunding program dedicated to supporting local businesses and getting new projects off the ground. Our campaign goal is to raise $10,000 to help develop our Fall/Winter '13 Heeled Boots Collection.
Developing heeled boots that allow for customization will be complicated and costly, precisely the reason why most brands choose to mass-produce instead. But we believe in doing things right. We must meticulously source and engineer every single component, so that our patterns can accommodate the wide variety of heights, widths, shapes and sizes that make women unique.
We're not willing to sacrifice style, quality or comfort, and so, to launch Poppy Barley's first Fall/Winter Heeled Boots Collection, we need your help. To say thanks for your support, we'll spoil you with rewards (like made to measure shoes and boots for a full year or a trip to Mexico to visit our studios!). Check out all the rewards here
Developing a made to measure heeled boot collection will cost thousands of dollars. We're hoping you can help us raise some of the funds.
Support this campaign and help us bring our F/W '13 Heeled Boots Collection to fruition!
The funding from Alberta BoostR will go towards covering the costs of:
- Built the technology to support this new collection of made to measure boots
- Designed a collection of heeled boots with customizable patterns, leather colours and hardware options.
- Established a custom shoe studio staffed with talented shoemakers.
- Investing in all the components necessary to develop a new line (lasts and molds for heels, insoles and soles, etc.)
- Make samples to test patterns and designs.
- Launching our new heeled boot collection at PoppyBarley.com
Together, let's create a new standard in the footwear industry.