- New year, new photos. Now that the walls are painted in our Poppy Barley blue, we decided to update our team photos (mine is below!). I think we look like we're ready for action in 2015!
- We're hosting an Open House on Saturday, February 28th, from 10am to 4pm. There are two reasons you should come: 1) It's the LAST day you can get in on our Winter Sale (details below)! 2) It's your first look at our new showroom! Book your appointment here, or just stop in!
- The Winter Sale means $50 off all boots! So, if you’re like me and have been pining after that new La Hacienda design, the time to get them is now. The Winter Sale also gives you $25 off Rose Pink, Midnight Confetti and Park Avenue Purple flats! You’ll get them just in time for spring.
- Thanks to Julie from Elliven Studio and Lori, The 10 Cent Designer, for your rockstar Instagram photos this week! Pictured above, they're wearing The Foxhunt Boot and The Chelsea Boot, respectively.
- New product samples for Limited Edition Collection 06 arrived! Snakeskin boots, snakeskin flats and even a new style: the Snakeskin Slip-On Oxford. We are counting the days until they launch (that means early March)!
- Warren from StartUp Edmonton dropped by this week with his new weimaraner puppy, Strider. A visit from this little guy brightened our day and made a strong case for a PB puppy (or two - called Poppy and Barley?).
- In addition to our newest spring collection, we got a new pair of menswear-inspired flats. Justine had the genius idea of taking the brogue detailing from The Toronto Brogue and restyling it in The Classic Point. Ladies, look out, this design may just rival the men's.
- We've selected Bust a Move Edmonton as one of our chosen charities this year! Bust a Move is a 6-hour exercise extravaganza happening on March 21st, and all funds raised from the event go towards breast cancer research at the Cross Cancer Institute and the Alberta Cancer Foundation. If you have a team (or want to sign up), you can enter to win 1 of 3 pairs of Poppy Barley flats by simply telling the Bust a Move team who you're bustin' a move for and why. Enter here.
- For those of you who haven’t already seen it, we launched Leather Care products! As the snow melts, we’ve been getting questions about how to care for your Poppy Barley footwear and have three solutions (in many senses of the word) for you. Check them out.
Poppy Barley Weekly 39