It's been another busy, bustling, busty
(this will make sense if you keep reading) week at PB and in our new office.
Here's what happened:
It's been an amazing week for local press coverage:
Other important stuff:
- We launched Grey for Men! 50 Shades of Grey has got nothing on this.
- We are holding a MAJOR Winter Sale. That's $50 Off Boots, $25 Off Midnight Confetti, Park Avenue Purple and Rose Pink flats--only until the end of February!
- We've been continuing to outfit our new office and showroom (Suite 200, 10822 82nd Ave in Edmonton). This includes selecting two rugs from FLOR's modular carpet tiles (see above). What's your pick?!
- In the spirit of Valentine's Day (and because they're both really cool), we spent 5 Minutes with Edmonton Mayor Don Iveson and #YEG First Lady/Woman-at-Large Sarah Chan, who both own Poppy Barley shoes. Lots of cute pictures this way.
- I'm presenting at Edmonton's iMEDIA Conference in March on Building a Social Brand. Check out my first selfie-video to see what it's all about.
- Speaking of, we've been holding intense branding sessions in our new office space, which includes personal branding and Gallup's Strength Finder.
Have a wonderful long weekend!
Breanne, our former Customer Insights lead, stopped into the office today with a Valentine's Day BAMMOGRAM ("boob" cake pops). Breanne is the Chief Bust-a-Mover at Bust a Move Edmonton, a breast health fundraiser happening on March 21st. Poppy Barley has chosen the Alberta Cancer Foundation as one of its chosen charities this year. Her visit was captured below (and Daelan is so happy about that cake pop that he's quietly thanking the universe).