- The day after we moved in, CBC Radio came in to interview Justine about our new space and Men's Collection. Listen here.
- We launched a line of leather care products for our Canadian customers! Whether you prefer nano-technology, all-natural or organic, we've tested it. And the answer is YES - you need to protect your Poppy Barley shoes before wearing them. Here's how.
- Less than two weeks. These are the kinds of shoes you'll never want to take off. Valentine's Day Gift Card Packages this way.
- Our new neighborhood, Old Strathcona, has welcomed us with open arms - we've been receiving flowers from some of the awesome businesses in the area all week long. We've also been leaving lunch at home and touring all the local joints for the best eats: sandwiches at Farrow, veggie burgers at Cafe Mosaics, and pho at Friends & Neighbors Cafe. Recommendations welcome!
- We got our own coffee maker from Transcend. We thinks we will be drinking way more coffee now.
- Our first round of Men's customers continue to receieve their shoes: James Neufeld, founder of SAM, and Chris Labossiere, founder of Yardstick.
- Alexandra from To Vogue or Bust also received her Poppy Barleys. Check it out in Seattle.
Poppy Barley Weekly 37