- Tomorrow is the end of Throwback Month. This is your last chance to shop our Off-Duty, Downtown, and Classic Point with Hardware styles. We mean this - they are never coming back!
- Valentine's Day is only two weeks away. Gift Card Packages now available.
- Tonight we are having a partay to celebrate our move!
- We just had another party - one to launch Poppy Barley's first Men's Collection. Kit and Ace on Whyte Avenue graciously hosted our party with scotch and eats from MEAT. It was a major success, and a great-looking crowd. See for yourself on our Instagram feed and the Edmonton Journal's Social Seen page.
- The first round of people who ordered our men's styles while we were in beta-mode have been receiving their shoes this week. Including Edmonton's mayor, Don Iveson, and the Edmonton Oilers' coaching staff (see below!).
- I got back from Mexico and brought back some amazing options for Fall 2015 leathers. Stay tuned for Spring 2015 samples pre-viewing soon. I also brought back some shoes for fairies (see above).
- Next week we’ll be working with the amazing talent of 204 Park on decorating our new office.
- Shout-out to Meghan Dear, the founder of Localize, who has just been named a "Founder to Watch" by Women 2.0. Meghan started with a desk next to ours in 2012 and now her company has the office next door. Amazing to see her grow and succeed!
Poppy Barley Weekly 36