- Remember this Product Development Poll? By popular demand, our Gotham Grey leather has returned to Poppy Barley in two flat boot styles – The Uptown Boot and The Everyday City Boot. Alongside stunning photography from Portland's Jade (more to come on her!), we launched both products publicly today. FYI: Our PB Insiders were given a three-day head start. You can get early access to our product launches by joining them here.
- We added new Metallic Gold options to our flats collection!
- Your Limited Edition Update: we sold out of our Kaki Poppy Barley x Berg & Betts watches (pictured above, @JenPawlowski shows off hers!). There are 33 Black watches left. There are only THREE Blue Jean Baby Feminine Slippers left--and they're on sale.
- We've been gradually releasing access codes to those who signed up for our Men's Collection. You can sign up here.
- We launched our new "Five Minutes With..." series - a look at who our customers are and why they wear Poppy Barleys. Our first subject: Kari Skelton, radio host at up! 99.3, in her Blue Jean Baby Classic Ankle Booties.
- Living in Toronto and want to get measured? Great news! Brodawka and Friends are now taking measuring appointments to get you into Poppy Barleys. This is our very first shop-in-shop. Book your appointment here.
- Flatter:Me Belts (the "no-bump belt") officially opened their office at Startup Edmonton this week. Their belts are a great last-minute Christmas idea, and we're super excited there's another female-founded-fashion company in the space!
- Holiday hours: we will be closed on Dec. 24th, 25th and 26th. From all of us at Poppy Barley: Happy Holidays!
The Read | Behind the Business
Poppy Barley Weekly 30
Less than a week 'til Christmas! While our co-founder, Kendall, is spending a two-week holiday in Panama (pictured above - follow her adventure on Instagram!), we've been feeling the Christmas rush at the office and at the factory, wrapping Gift Card Packages and processing a big jump in orders. Thinking about all the people out there who will be receiving Poppy Barleys this holiday season is seriously heartwarming. While our Christmas Day shipping deadline for Gift Card Packages has passed, we've scheduled a "pick-up day" on Dec. 22nd in Edmonton (Gift Card Packages include a Measuring Kit and Leather Swatches). Use code Edmonton-GCpickup-2014 to wave the shipping fee at check out, and come to our office--3rd floor, 10359, 104 Street--any time between noon and 6pm this Monday. If you're not in Edmonton, our e-Gift cards are always available, and immediately give-able! Here's what else has happened this week: