- Remember this Product Development Poll? By popular demand, our Gotham Grey leather has returned to Poppy Barley in two flat boot styles – The Uptown Boot and The Everyday City Boot. Alongside stunning photography from Portland's Jade (more to come on her!), we launched both products publicly today. FYI: Our PB Insiders were given a three-day head start. You can get early access to our product launches by joining them here.
- We added new Metallic Gold options to our flats collection!
- Your Limited Edition Update: we sold out of our Kaki Poppy Barley x Berg & Betts watches (pictured above, @JenPawlowski shows off hers!). There are 33 Black watches left. There are only THREE Blue Jean Baby Feminine Slippers left--and they're on sale.
- We've been gradually releasing access codes to those who signed up for our Men's Collection. You can sign up here.
- We launched our new "Five Minutes With..." series - a look at who our customers are and why they wear Poppy Barleys. Our first subject: Kari Skelton, radio host at up! 99.3, in her Blue Jean Baby Classic Ankle Booties.
- Living in Toronto and want to get measured? Great news! Brodawka and Friends are now taking measuring appointments to get you into Poppy Barleys. This is our very first shop-in-shop. Book your appointment here.
- Flatter:Me Belts (the "no-bump belt") officially opened their office at Startup Edmonton this week. Their belts are a great last-minute Christmas idea, and we're super excited there's another female-founded-fashion company in the space!
- Holiday hours: we will be closed on Dec. 24th, 25th and 26th. From all of us at Poppy Barley: Happy Holidays!
Poppy Barley Weekly 30