Is it Friday already!? In pretty photos this week: thanks to photographer Aminah
for sharing a shot of her boots with us, and thank you to Clare
for styling your measuring kit so beautifully for your #OuiStampede event in Montreal last Saturday!
Here's our Poppy Barley re-cap for July 14th-18th:
A few other things to check out:
- Guess you could say we were inspired to go GREEN: in addition to switching to ground shipping (overall better for the environment), we also started growing our own forest--in the virtual world, and the real one--with The Carbon Farmer! This super-cool Alberta company is addressing climate change with #moretrees. For every Classic Point sold in our Green With Envy leather, we'll send you a code to plant a tree in our forest! Watch our video below, visit our forest for yourself, and be sure to leave us a note when you get there!
- After weeks of hot weather and gorgeous sunshine, Edmonton's first Dîner en Blanc (a secret all-white picnic!) fell on perhaps the dreariest, rainiest day of the year. And you know what? We still had a blast. One couple even got engaged!
- Speaking of secret parties, we're throwing a top secret event for Edmonton-based PB Insiders! Sign up to become a PB Insider yourself, and you'll receive all the details shortly thereafter.
- Stampede has officially come to a close, which means we've selected the winner of our Pinterest contest! With more than 60 boards to sift through, it was a tough choice. Some of you had almost 700 pins! But there can only be one winner: congratulations to Erin! We loved how she capture a "feeling" on her board. From fashion, to home decor, artwork, menswear and photos from the Stampede itself. See her winning board here.
- As we finish up the sample order for our Fall 2014 collections, we also named a new boot style we're releasing in August (to give you context: it's kind of like giving a name to a baby)! Look forward to The Highline Boot, and a limited edition colour called Gotham Grey.
- Today, we're checking out our new office space! We're set to move in this Fall. Photos to come.