Hello, May! Popups, popups, popups! That's what we've been focusing on over the last week. Read our weekly re-cap below to find out the where/why/how, plus everything else...
The cold, hard facts:
Calgary, AB - we're coming at you next Thursday and Friday! Come see us at Vine Styles (1127 Kensington Rd NW).
Oakville, ON - we'll be at bluboho Jewelry (293 Lakeshore Road East) mixing our new Summer Collection with bluboho's gorgeous line of rings, necklaces, earrings and bracelets. Book here.
Toronto, ON - we'll be at Brodawka and Friends (1114 Queen Street West), our official Toronto retailer, with our full collections on hand for two whole days. Book here.
Vancouver, BC - we want your help! Tell us where we should be popping up in your city.
Edmonton, AB - our Whyte Avenue showroom is NOW OPEN on Saturdays! Drop in between 10am and 4pm.
Spring Sale ends tomorrow night at 11:59pm! Bundle any pair of shoes at Poppy Barley - including our Men's styles - and save. Order two pairs, save $50. Order three pairs, save $75. Order four pairs, save $100.
- We contacted the winners in our #ShoesToLiveBy contest and have mailed them a Summer Collection Prize Pack. Thanks to everyone who entered! Don't miss out on contests like these by signing up to become a PB Insider.
Other cool things:
- Uber Edmonton delivered puppies to our office this week (watch here)! We donated $30 to Three Million Dogs and Infinite WOOFS Rescue, and we got puppy cuddles for 15 minutes. How great is that?! We love seeing creative campaigns like this. (And we love puppies.)
- Our co-founder, Kendall, spent the evening as a celebrity waiter at the Children's Wish gala last night and dressed as the Queen of Hearts for their "Once Upon a Time" theme. Those photos make way more sense now.
- Anna from In Honor of Design wore her Cognac Ankle Booties to the charming Aglamesis ice cream parlour.
- In the latest post from our Shoeology series, Renato writes about the meaning behind the word, "last" and how we use lasts to shape your shoes. Read it here.
- Daelan did a round-up of his top 10 (plus one) Podcasts to listen to. We know what we'll be doing this weekend!
- We updated our team page! See our team!
- Our developer, Daelan, has been working on a super cool project showcasing Edmonton talent: #YEGmakers. Watch his trailer above.
- Tesla Energy is Elon Musk's battery system than can power homes, businesses, and the world. Read this.
- And in case we don't have a chance to tell you, Alberta, don't forget to VOTE on Tuesday, May 5th.