Happy Friday! It was a short week after Labour Day, but it felt jam-packed, which means it must be September! We are so excited to be moving into Fall...
Before we re-cap the week, a photo credit, top right: thanks to our ambassador
, Rachel, for sharing this
gorgeous photo of The Classic Ankle Bootie
and The Chelsea Boot
! (Just a reminder: Rachel, a physiotherapist, gave our boots
her stamp of approval in this blog post
!) We are crazy about ankle boots right now; it's the perfect footwear to transition into a new season.
Here's what happened this week:
Here's what we're reading:
- We're popping up at Workhall Boutique during the Edmonton City Market next Saturday, Sept. 13th, from 9am to 6pm! Secure your measuring appointment by booking here, and RSVP on Facebook. Walk-ins welcome!
- We're planning a popup in Vancouver! Sign up to be notified and save the date: Sept. 19-21st. And make sure to update your PB Insider profile with your location.
- FLARE Magazine shared Poppy Barley's feature story from the September issue on their website.
- Justine returned from a product development trip at our studio in León. We loved sneak peeking some more samples from our Men's Collection (pictured above), and seeing all the familiar faces pop up on Instagram (pictured below). Sign up to the waiting list if you'd like to be notified about the release of our men's line.
- We did a photo shoot with Janis Galloway from Dress Me Dearly in preparation for our collaboration with BLOOM on October 4th. We'll be celebrating female entrepreneurs in Edmonton and defining our vision. More on that soon!
- We shared Justine's full presentation on Designing Your Creative Business from the PARK Edmonton Artist & Designer Forum. Hopefully you find some golden nuggets in there!
- We received some pretty + pretty delicious treats from Global's Carole Anne. In case you didn't know, our favourite treats are couture chocolates from JACEK. OMG, are they good.
MAJOR: We're launching our next Limited Edition Collection next week (which includes the Midnight Confetti Feminine Slipper!). Our current Limited Edition Collections are still on sale.
- Instead of holding out until Friday, join us on Instagram for a play-by-play!