Hello Weekend! Like most summer weekends, we're on the move. Justine boarded a plane to New York. Caroline is squeezing in one last weekend at the lake cottage. Breanne is road trippin' to the Okanagan. And, I (Kendall) flew to Vancouver and will be heading north to Smithers, BC. While we're sad that summer is winding down, we're secretly super excited for the return of our favourite season—boot season
This week was BUSY. Here's what happened:
Here's what we're reading:
- On Tuesday, we hosted a VIP/Media preview of Poppy Barley's latest Fall styles. Some of the coolest journalists, bloggers, social media stars and creatives showed up for champagne, strawberries, footwear and conversation at the Metterra Hotel. (Side note: We highly recommend our friends at Metterra for putting together a stylish event—huge thanks!).
- We publicly shared the start of our Men's Collection. YES, you read that correctly—MEN'S footwear. See sneak peeks here and here. Be sure to add the man in your life to the waiting list so he can be the first to buy when we launch.
- We took you behind the design (and history) of our newest boot style, The Foxhunt Boot, and shared with you our fall leather colours.
- If you live in Edmonton (or want to come visit!), we offer measuring appointments in person. These spots are booking fast, so reserve now.
- Last Saturday, we opened our office to the attendees of PARK. Both Justine and Caroline spoke at the one-day conference. We'll be sharing the videos of their talks soon!
- The PB Team has gradually made their way downstairs to try the "Nuevo-Latino" cooking of our newest neighbours, Rostizado by Tres Carnales. Great atmosphere and amazing food. We expect it will become a Friday after work go-to!
Check out our SALE ROOM—you can save up to $175 on our Limited Edition Collections (that includes the Rodeo Darling Promenade Boot, the Blue Jean Baby Classic Ankle Bootie, the Blue Jean Baby Feminine Slipper, and the Green With Envy Classic Point).
- Emily Henderson's guide to the easiest indoor plants. (We will be adding some greenery into our new space).
- Thanks to our friends at 204 Park for featuring us in their Park Picks this week. (We can't wait to collaborate with them on a bigger project!).
- Big thanks to Jenna for including us in her Friday love list. We have a crush on her store (Plum Design) and interior design skills.