A Word from Kendall & JustineSeven years ago, we started Poppy Barley to create better fitting boots. The company we’ve grown into is a reflection of our team, customers and community who keep driving us forward. As founders, we spend most of our time imagining the future of Poppy Barley and our commitment to rethinking every step of the footwear industry. Birthdays give pause for reflection. The Poppy Barley journey has always included Mexico, a country we love and remain deeply committed to for ethically manufacturing our products. To celebrate 7 years, we’re toasting Mexico. We’re celebrating by (re)introducing you to our factories, and showcasing Javier Servin, a Mexican ceramist we love. To really get festive, we’ve selected a handful of products from each Mexican factory to share with you at special birthday prices. ´Con todo nuestro cariño para el pueblo mexicano, Kendall & Justine
Party with Us … Online!Starting on Tuesday, November 5, we selected limited-edition products from our Mexican factories to offer a special birthday pricing. (available online only, no exceptions. Limited quantities. No price adjustments on previous purchases. Not available on made-to-order products)
Fiesta with Us … In-Store!If you live in Edmonton or Calgary, we’re getting extra festive with a full-blown birthday party on Saturday, November 9 starting at 9:30am Southgate Mall and Market Mall. In-store, you’ll find:
- Exclusive Javier Servin ceramics available only in-store.
- The perfect photo op with photobooths
- Mexican sodas from Jarritos and festive sugar cookies.
- Product accessory collaboration launches with From Rachel and Urban Drawer.
- … and these incredible best-selling Poppy Barley products at fiesta prices! (available in-store only, no exceptions. Limited quantities. No price adjustments on previous purchases. Not available on made-to-order products)