1. The first sample of our new Poppy Barley boot style, voted on by YOU. (After receiving all your wonderful feedback, we've decided to call it The Savannah Hill Boot!) 2. The sunrise in downtown Edmonton's Warehouse District.
3. Six colourful Native Union POP Phones arrive in the mail for the PB team. 4. Another delivery: samples for our inaugural Spring Flats Collection(!!)
5. Co-founders Justine & Kendall Barber head to the Mode Models office to get outfitted in Malorie Urbanovitch S/S '13 for her F/W '13 show presented by StartUp Edmonton. 6. All the Malorie looks to choose from.
7. Our Poppy Barley pop-up shop and candy bar at the Malorie Urbanovitch F/W '13 presenation. 8. 4/7ths of the Poppy Barley team after the show.
9. Mini-eggs! Mini-eggs! 10. Leather swatches for our Spring 2013 Flats Collection.
11. Friday morning coffee to fuel creativity. 12. Inspired by Justine's cute black pumps with metallic heels.
13. A crazy blizzard and snow storm in Edmonton in March - thankful for our PB boots! 14. Meanwhile, in San Francisco...
15. Kendall works a giant Instagram booth at the Make Something Edmonton launch party on Alberta Avenue. 16. (In case you're wondering, YEG is code for the Edmonton International Airport; come visit us!)
19. Girls night out: we dined at Corso 32, one of our favourite restaurants in Edmonton, and then attended the final night of Western Canada Fashion Week. 20. A fresh start to a new month: our graphic designer (and the mastermind behind the Poppy Barley branding), has officially joined our team on a fulltime basis as Poppy Barley's Brand Design Manager. Welcome, Monica!