- Spend $150+ and receive $30 OFF a Passport Holder. Shop Now
- Free shipping over $200. Free returns, always.
- Earn, redeem, and save with Poppy Perks Rewards. Join Now
The Read | Behind the Business
Poppy Barley Weekly 12
Happy Friday! Look at all the gorgeous photos that came through Instagram
this week! Thanks to (clockwise from left) Cashmere and Camo
, Miss Sarah Chan
, Granny Dill
and J'Lyn Nye
for your #ShoeCam pics! You sure make your Poppy Barleys look pretty.
Here's what happened this week:
Here's what we're reading:
BIG NEWS: We just launched TWO new boot styles (The Foxhunt and The Highline), THREE new leather colours (Camel, Brown and Cognac), and brought back Metallic Gold leather for our ballet flats in time for Fall! And ICYMI: we all participated in a big, virtual hug with some very excited customers on Twitter over it, because, really, there was nothing left to do (except start measuring!)
More BIG NEWS: We've just opened up a SALE ROOM! You can save up to $175 on our Limited Edition Collections (that includes the Rodeo Darling Promenade Boot, the Blue Jean Baby Classic Ankle Bootie, the Blue Jean Baby Feminine Slipper, and the Green With Envy Classic Point).
- We spotted the Oakland Raiderettes cheerleading team in Runners World magazine wearing their white, custom Poppy Barley boots. Here's how we started making boots for NFL cheerleaders.
- We're cleaning up our office for the PARK Edmonton Artist & Designer Forum happening tomorrow, where Justine and Caroline are both presenting. The event is almost at capacity, so get your tickets ASAP here.
- Brandy, from Calgary style blog Cashmere & Camo, showed off her Limited Edition Sunrise Confetti flats and looks gorgeous! This shoe is defining our summer.
- We've extended our in-person measuring hours in Edmonton to help get you ready for Fall! Book on Mondays from 1pm-7:30pm and Thursdays from 5pm-7:30pm.