Hey, it's August! We're half way through the summer. Time to review your summertime checklist and make sure you're doing everything you had hoped to do, and for the items you haven't done yet, start planning (for me, it's definitely a river float
). On that note, let's review the week at PB!
Here's what happened:
Here's what we're reading:
- We launched a Dog Days of Summer Sale! That means 48-hr flash sales with none other than: our pets. We started with $50 off boots, and now it's $25 off all black leather. (Happy long weekend, Canada - we're extending this deal until Tuesday morning, at which time you'll meet Kendall's Havanese puppy, Whip, and get another 48-hr treat!)
- Tiffany from Kentucky blog, Offbeat + Inspired received her first pair of custom Poppy Barley boots. While she was visiting our hometown of Edmonton with YEGWEEKEND in June, she came into the office to see all our product in-person and get measured. The result? She loves them. You can see her wearing The Promenade way up there, top left, making you pine for Fall fashion. If you follow her on Instagram, she'll also make you pine for food.
- We were featured on Notable.ca! Take a read.
- Kendall was featured on The Noteworthy - a new website by Gillian Thomson focused on cool Edmonton people + their stories.
- We're prepping for the addition of our new teammate. You'll meet her on Tuesday!
- Our friends at Make Something Edmonton just released their 2014 schedule of events. Book them in your calendar.
- Tickets are still available for the PARK Edmonton Artist + Designer Forum, where we're serving breakfast, and you'll hear from our co-founder, Justine, and me (on pitching your brand to media). Register here.
*Thanks to Calgary's Jana Boyko
for your pretty photo on Instagram
this week! We can't wait for you to get your Poppy Barleys - and we'd have to agree: Daelan
made the website look pretty slick via iPad.