- While Yvonne and Erika have been road-tripping it to Calgary (there with our full collections until 8pm tonight), it's been heads-down at the office prepping for all the in-person shopping events this month:
- Oakville, ON – we’ll be at bluboho jewelry (293 Lakeshore Road East) mixing our new Summer Collection with bluboho’s gorgeous line of rings, necklaces, earrings and bracelets. Book here.
- Toronto, ON – we’ll be at Brodawka and Friends (1114 Queen Street West), our official Toronto retailer, with our full collections on hand for two whole days. Book here.
- Vancouver, BC – Details coming soon.
- Edmonton, AB – our Whyte Avenue showroom is NOW OPEN on Saturdays! Drop in between 10am and 4pm tomorrow.
- We spent 5 Minutes With James Neufeld, CEO of SAM (social assessment management) and you should too. Founded in Edmonton, his company streamlines social media for news outlets like the Associated Press, Reuters, The Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, The Guardian--and Poppy Barley! James owns the Calgary Wingtip in Grey. You should too.
- To us, luxury is a commitment to craftsmanship, thoughtful design, fair profits and human connection. And so, for our Summer Collection, we collaborated with Uppercase Press to create custom letterpress notecards + envelopes to help you rally your friends for patio drinks, a beach day, a road trip, or whatever summertime escape you seek. For every notecard posted on Instagram (including this photo!) tag the friends you'd send these to in the comments section (on Instagram) and you could win a set! There's five letterpress prizes in total. P.S. Make sure you follow @PoppyBarley and @UppercasePress so that we can contact you!
Now go and celebrate your mothers! Happy Mother's Day weekend!