- We had a photo shoot on Tuesday to capture all our latest colours and styles! What a neat experience to see our model, Emma, in action. She was absolutely stunning and our stylist, Jyllian Park, put together amazing outfits from Coup, Workhall, Swish and Noul to compliment our new collection (gave me some ideas for a new wardrobe).
- Justine has been spending time in our studio in León, Mexico this week with Laura, Lupita, and our artisans. The team in Mexico even made her a tiny pair of ankle booties as a souvenir (see photo below).
- VERY exciting news: Poppy Barley was named one of Western Living Magazine's Designers to Watch in the fashion category! We'll be heading to Vancouver and Calgary for the #DOTY2014 parties, which means we'll also be hosting popup shops in both cities while we're there! Save the dates - Sept. 19th-20th (Vancouver) and October 2nd-3rd (Calgary) - and sign up for our newsletter for more details.
- More blog coverage that makes us do a happy-dance: Brandy at Cashmere & Camo included the Foxhunt Boot in her Back to School Style round-up today. (Looking at all her picks for Fall makes us feel so ready to take on the new season!) Erin Loechner at Clementine Daily included The Chelsea Boot in her August editor favourites. And lastly, Justine spoke to Dry Run about cash-flow and Poppy Barley beginnings. Take a read!
- This week, we sold out of our Limited Edition Rodeo Darling Block Heel Boot! The Green With Envy Classic Point and Blue Jean Baby Classic Ankle Bootie and Feminine Slipper are still on sale! We can’t wait to release our new Limited Edition Collections in September.
- Boots have been top of mind! Our measuring appointments have been completely booked up this week and everyone is looking to rock a new pair of boots for fall. The Foxhunt seems to be a new favourite.
- Measuring appointment update: We’ve changed our Edmonton bookings in September to Tuesday (1 to 6pm) & Thursday (5 to 8pm). Book an appointment here.
Poppy Barley Weekly 14