- Using New York’s Best Coffee app find specialty coffee shops in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx. Blue Bottle, Stumptown, Intelligentsia and 49th Parallel await you. The best $0.99 ever. (they have an app for craft beer too!)
- Make your instagram shine with VSCOcam app to edit your photos with elegant, minimal processing options. The Empire State Building should not be cropped square, use the app Image Square to get the full photo on instagram.
- Lost underground on the subway with no internet? Download this app that displays all subway maps without wi-fi so you’ll always know when to get off the train.
- Uber!!! Especially if you’re landing in Newark. This app connects you a car in a tap of a button. A taxi will cost you $90 into Manhattan, Uber is only $65 (including tolls and tip!).
- Use MapMyRun to find cool running routes in NYC and MindBodyConnect to find, book and pay for yoga, barre, pilates or cycle class on the fly.
New York City: A Guide to Work Trips