You can't deny it: the holiday season has arrived. And we're here to help you with your Christmas gift ideas and wish lists. We've created a Gift Card Request Form so that you can send a MAJOR hint to your loved one that a Poppy Barley Gift Card is what you’d like to see under the tree this Christmas. Alongside your personalized e-message, we'll also automatically include "7 Reasons Why a Poppy Barley Gift Card Will Make the PERFECT Christmas Gift This Year" with your e-mail, so that your lovely recipient will easily be able to click through and secure a gift card package (be it for boots or flats) for you. They can even do it in secret. Take a read below, and feel free to add your own reasons why.
- Off-the-rack footwear never fits. Poppy Barley shoes are made to my unique measurements—from foot width, to calf width, to boot height. This means they will fit me like a glove and I will never again complain about not being able to find boots or flats that fit.
- I often have to sacrifice style and comfort to find something that does fit. With Poppy Barley, I can customize the design of my boots and shoes by choosing my favourite style, colour and hardware, so that they are uniquely “me”!
- Poppy Barley shoes are handcrafted by skilled artisans in León, Mexico, who have decades of shoemaking experience. This means stunning, luxurious and well-made footwear that is built to last.
- All the materials are individually sourced to achieve the highest standards—this includes premium, AA-grade leather and goat leather lining for the ultimate in softness. This makes me happy.
- All Poppy Barley footwear is made ethically and transparently—you can find out about their production practices, employee wages and studio conditions here. Buying Poppy Barley shoes means being part of a global movement toward making socially conscious buying decisions.
- Poppy Barley is a startup with a vision to change the way we buy footwear and is solving a real problem for women (over 60% of them, including me, have trouble finding boots and shoes that fit properly). Supporting them means challenging the conventional footwear industry and the standardization of sizes that alienates people like me!
- I love Poppy Barley, and you love me… so, you will also love Poppy Barley.