All Poppy Barley product is backed by our commitment to quality and craftsmanship.
We hope you love your Poppy Barley purchase, but in the case it’s not quite right:
- Returns for regularly priced items are accepted within 30 days following the date of receipt (in-store and online purchases) or shipping date (made-to-order purchases.) The shipping date is on your Shipping Notification email.
- Sale items can be exchanged or returned for store credit within 14 days.
There are two easy ways to return or exchange an item, regardless of whether it was purchased online, in-store or at a pop-up. Refunds will be made in the original form of payment.
Return and Exchange Policy
To qualify for a return or exchange, the item must not be worn or damaged. All original tags must be attached and, if applicable, the stickers to protect the soles need to be on. Returned footwear must have unworn soles—if you are not sure you will keep your footwear please only wear the shoes on clean, carpeted floors.
Monogrammed products, Final Sale Items, and Gift Cards cannot be returned or exchanged.
All returned items that were purchased using a gift card will be refunded as merchandise credited back onto a gift card. If your order had a promotional gift with purchase, you must return all items to receive a full refund. Kept items will be charged at full market value.
Sale items can be exchanged or returned for store credit within 14 days. Sorry, no refunds to original form of payment for sale or discounted items.
After 30 days we no longer accept returns or exchanges.
We are committed to quality. Please visit us in store with the item or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, image and description of the item, or visit us in store, if you believe your item has a quality issue, within 30 days of the quality issue arising.
How to Mail a Return, Remake or Exchange
- Complete the form below to initiate your return, remake or exchange. You’ll receive an email with shipping instructions and a return shipping label.
- Prepare your package. Please place your unworn and undamaged merchandise in the original box with the dust bag and packing slip and wrap the box in the reusable mailer or alternate wrapping before attaching the shipping label. There will be a $10 re-stocking fee charged for all merchandise returned in a damaged box or not returned in the original box.
- Drop off your package at the shipping carrier’s location.
How We Process Your Remake or Exchange
Our Concierge Team will work with you to confirm if the exchanged item is in stock or can be made-to-order. If not, a refund will be offered. Once we have your new size and returned product in hand, our concierge team we will process the exchange and you will receive a confirmation email with your new order number. Within 48 hours after, you will receive a second email with your shipping tracking number—at that point your exchange is on its way to you!
How We Process Your Return
Once we receive the return, a full refund will be refunded to your original payment method. You will be notified by email when the refund has taken place. Please allow 5 business days from the time we receive your return for it to be processed.
Your banking institution may require up to two additional weeks to process and post this transaction.
In case you don’t have your original method of payment, store credit will be issued. If your items were purchased with a Coupon or Gift Card, the Coupon/Gift Card will be refunded/reimbursed before another payment source.
If the above steps are not completed on time and in full, your return will be forfeit and your product mailed back to you. We appreciate your cooperation.