Hourly Part Time
Poppy Barley Flagship (Southgate) – Edmonton, Alberta
About Poppy Barley
Poppy Barley designs, crafts and sells luxury leather goods and footwear at a direct to consumer price point. With extended size options, full transparency on production practices and a killer customer experience online and in-person, we are creating a new chapter in Canadian retail. Join our team of exceptional people for a chance to get creative, experiment, have an impact and raise the bar together.
About What You Do
As a Brand Concierge at our Flagship store in Southgate Mall, you’ll strive to deliver exceptional customer service that demonstrates our value of luxury for the people. You’ll have an opportunity to share your passion for Poppy Barley through sharing our history, values and product knowledge with our customers. So bring your enthusiasm and determination and get ready to join our growing family. Here are some more details of the role:
- Achieve positive results in personal sales by focusing on relationship selling, building a client base and offering exemplary customer service.
- Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, events and advertising opportunities.
- Be a Poppy Barley fit expert. Keep up to date on all product knowledge and provide customers with the information necessary to ensure they love their Poppy Barleys.
If this sounds interesting to you (and we hope it does) we are looking for a candidate with the following skills and personal attributes:
- A high school diploma or in progress/completed post secondary education, we love to learn and hope you do too!
- Demonstrated experience delivering superior customer service and attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to think on your feet and creatively solve problems that align with company values and policies.
- A flexible schedule that will allow you work evenings and weekends.
What you can expect from us:
- The opportunity to work with a dynamic, passionate team.
- A fair wage, and a discount on our product!
- Between 15 to 20 hours a week.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply by submitting your resume, cover letter – telling us about why you want to work for Poppy Barley, and include your availability to email@example.com.
We are excited to meet you! We thank all applications for taking the time to apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.