Brand Concierge – Seasonal
Closing Date: Open
Hourly Part Time- Temporary
Contract runs until January 12, 2019
Market Mall, Calgary AB
Store Manager, Market Mall
As a Brand Concierge, you will convey a positive impression of Poppy Barley to our customers by delivering an exceptional shopping experience. You’ll showcase the brand by educating customers on Poppy Barley’s history and values, executing exciting merchandise presentations and driving operational strategies resulting in positive operating profits. You will have an immediate and direct impact on the success of Poppy Barley through customer interactions, sharing the Poppy Barley story and demonstrating passion for the product and the brand.
This position will support the Poppy Barley store store in the high volume holiday season including Black Friday, Christmas Eve, Boxing Day, New Years Eve and New Years day. The contract runs until January 12, 2019 exclusively.
Provide the absolute best customer service by sharing our love for people, product and retail. You’ll wow the customer and drive business results with the following responsibilities:
- Create a fun and memorable shopping experience for the customer!
- Model the company culture, and exemplify our shared values on a day-to-day basis, including building enduring relationships and represent the Poppy Barley brand at all times.
- Act as the link between the customer and Poppy Barley by delivering the Poppy Barley brand experience with every customer, every day through upbeat, empathetic customer assistance.
- Be a Poppy Barley fit expert. Keep up to date on all product knowledge and provide customers with the information necessary to ensure they love their Poppy Barleys.
- Communicate the Poppy Barley story, values and brand philosophy to customers.
- Achieve positive results in personal sales by focusing on relationship selling, building a client base and offering exemplary customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, various lines, merchandise promotions, and advertisements.
- Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, events and advertising opportunities.
Knowledge and Skills
- Positive, friendly and upbeat.
- Passionate about connecting and interacting with customers.
- High school diploma (or equivalent) is preferred.
- Diploma from a post-secondary instituition (preferred – we love to learn and hope you do too!)
- Competent with a computer, Google drive and data entry.
- Detail oriented & reliable.
- Responsible, and works well with others and independently.
What you can expect from us
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Available for between 15 to 20 hours a week.
- Schedule will be released a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
- The opportunity to work with a dynamic, passionate team
- A fair wage, and a generous discount on our products!
How to Apply
Apply by submitting your resume, cover letter – telling us about why you want to work for Poppy Barley, and include your availability to email@example.com.
We are excited to meet you! We thank all applications for taking the time to apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.